The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Documentary

At the Upfronts in May, it was revealed by FOX that the current 20th Anniversary of The Simpsons would lead up to some kind of special on January 14th. Now the details of that special have been revealed, and they're not likely what anyone would have predicted.

A name you wouldn't quickly associate with The Simpsons, Academy Award-nominated filmmaker Morgan Spurlock (Super Size Me / 30 Days), is producing and directing the special, which has the humorous title The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3-D On Ice.

FOX says the special will "document how the world sees The Simpsons and how the Simpson family has seen the world for two decades."

Says Spurlock, "When they first called me about this, I thought it was a prank and I hung up. And then my agent called back and said, 'No, no, this is for real,' at which point I fainted. Then when I woke up, I called everyone I knew because it was the coolest thing I could ever get to do in my career."

The Simpsons 20th Anniversary Special in 3-D On Ice will air Thursday, January 14, 2010 on FOX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Fantasty Tactics : War of Lions Tips and Hints

Nintendo DS highest-selling games device in Australia in Q3; PS3 the lowest

Ragnarok Online 3rd Class Jobs